Rare Gem - Vascular Surgery position Near Dallas | No Competition
Enjoy the scope, autonomy, pro-physician culture, and minimal competition of a non-metro practice while benefiting from the low cost of living and affordable housing in this Dallas bedroom community.
Within one hour of Dallas, this unified Multi-Specialty group is seeking a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join their team.
• Regional medical center with a strong ED, excellent surgical and molecular pathology, outstanding rad and anes, 24/7 hospitalist program, ICU/CC/Pulmonology back-up, as well as infectious diseases and nephrology support.
• Robust referral network including 3 Orthos, 2 Nephs, 1 Pod, 1 Interventional Card, and several FMs
• State-of-the-art Vascular and Cath Lab
• High caliber support team including a very experience RVS
• High base salary plus production model for additional income, signing bonus, relocation, 30 days off and paid CME are all offered in this very competitive financial package.
Best of both worlds - low cost of living in a bedroom community, and only one hour from the DFW metroplex.
• A young, safe, diverse community with no traffic and a low cost of living
• Local shopping at Rue21, Bealls, Belk, Marshalls, Academy, Super Walmart
• All popular restaurant chains as well as several local favorites
• Excellent school systems - both public and private options
• Very affordable acreage homes and build your own on 1 of the 3 area lakes
• Within 20 miles of 3 recreational lakes - fishing, hiking, skiing, boating
• Revitalized downtown area where you can enjoy time with friends at the coffee shop or various eateries, wineries, historic and modern theater, and bars with a local flair
• Kids need to burn off some energy? There's a large waterpark and Shenanigan's bowling
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Rare Gem - Vascular Surgery position Near Dallas | No Competition
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly