Ascension St. Vincent (Primary Care Center) - OB/GYN Faculty Physician
Ascension St. Vincent is seeking a Board-Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN Faculty Physician for our OB/Gyn Residency Program and Primary Care Center in Indianapolis. Our Primary Care Center houses multispecialty practices with full-spectrum OB/GYN care. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching residents and medical students, L&D, GYN OR, and clinic.
- Schedule: 40 hours/week between the hours of 7a-6p, mix of clinic and hospital coverage
- In-house call: up to 3 times per month. Night call is to supervise the residents.
- Candidate must be comfortable performing: All general OB/GYN, Colposcopy, Ultrasound, SIS, IUDs for medical reasons, Endometrial Biopsies, and Hysteroscopy.
- Well-established 5-5-5-5 program at Level 4 Maternity Care Center that is collaborative with other Ascension St. Vincent residency and fellowship programs
- Collaboration with Family Medicine, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, and subspecialists
Ascension St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that includes: Competitive salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
About Ascension St. Vincent
Ascension St. Vincent is a nonprofit, spiritually-centered health system, sponsored by Ascension of St. Louis, MO., the nation s largest Catholic health system. Ascension St. Vincent is one of Indiana s largest employers with 20 health ministries serving 47 counties in central Indiana. The 142-year-old health system delivers high quality, compassionate care in service areas such as cardiovascular, women s, children s, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.