Pediatric Hospitalist, Cohen Children s Medical Center- New Hyde Park, NY
The Department of Pediatrics of Northwell Health and The Zucker School of Medicine seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join the Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine at Cohen Children s Medical Center in New Hyde Park, NY.
- Academic position with teaching responsibilities
- Opportunities for leading and collaborating in clinical research and quality improvement projects
- Supervision of pediatric residents and Hospital Medicine fellow during their inpatient, newborn and surgical rotations.
- Mentoring of pediatric residents and Hospital Medicine fellow in research and quality improvement projects
- Academic appointment at The Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with experience.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Cohen Children s Medical Center opened in 1983 as the New York metropolitan area s only hospital designed exclusively for children. Today, it is the largest pediatric teaching hospital in the region, treating over 230,000 children per year and serving 1.8 million children in Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk counties. It is the tertiary pediatric medical center of the Northwell Health System and the only Level-1 Pediatric Trauma Center on Long Island. We are proud to have been selected as one of America s Best Children s Hospitals by US News & World Report for 10 years in a row.
With 23 hospitals and more than 550 outpatient locations throughout the Metro New York area and beyond, Northwell Health serves over 11 million people and is one of the largest and most diverse academic medical centers in the nation. In addition to renowned clinical facilities, Northwell faculty members enjoy access to the academic and research resources of the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. At Northwell Health, we are committed to the highest quality of clinical care, dedicated to improving lives through research, and strive for excellence at all times.
To learn more and apply, please contact Lindsay Appelman at: email@example.com