Division Director of Breast Imaging
Join our growing team of talented Physicians within the AHN Imaging Institute!
At Allegheny Health Network (AHN) we are building the future of our Imaging Institute by adding several services and locations to our Network. We are recruiting a full time Division Director of Breast Imaging to join our team located in the Pittsburgh area, Pennsylvania.
- AHN Imaging Institute provides a full range of breast imaging services to Allegheny Health Network facilities, including diagnostic and screening mammography, breast ultrasonography, breast MRI, and breast biopsies.
- Our Imaging Department has a Breast Imaging Fellowship Program as well as a full Residency Program.
- All of our health system facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system as well as having Tomosynthesis capabilities.
- Must be board-certified or board- eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology, as well as meeting all requirements of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
- Show successful completion of a six month or one year dedicated breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience.
- Participation in Maintenance of Certification or eligibility for such is required.
- Actively participate in the current training program in terms of clinical and didactic teaching to our residents and medical students.
- Our Faculty participates in and are valued members of a number of multidisciplinary conferences.
- Pennsylvania Medical License
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – 14 diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit 501(c)3, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt | Physician Recruiter| Daniel.Bobbitt@ahn.org
Apply for Division Director of Breast Imaging
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly