OB/GYN Physician | Sign On Bonus and Relocation
Heartland Women's Healthcare provides obstetrics and gynecology throughout Missouri and Southern Illinois with 39 clinicians and 17 locations throughout southern Illinois and Missouri, with more growth planned for 2021! To provide the highest quality of patient care available, Heartland is partnered with Advantia Health.
We are looking for a skilled surgeon who is comfortable providing the full range of obstetric and gynecological services which include routine well woman care, labor and delivery, and hospital-based surgeries to a medically-diverse patient population.
- Monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care.
- Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
- Counsel patients on safe sex practices and preventative medicine practices
- Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem
- Direct, advise, and supervise medical staff including nurses, physician assistants, med tech etc. on proper procedures and protocol
- Have a solid record of providing high-quality, routine women s health care, including skill in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetrical conditions care, all with a compassionate bedside manner and a professional demeanor
- Participate in on-call coverage of 1 and 4 schedule at the hospital for obstetrical and gynecological urgent and emergency services
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Valid license to practice and board-certified state
- 2+ years practicing medicine in hospital or private practice preferred.
Lake St. Louis is a family-friendly community located just outside of St. Louis. Along with all the attractions of the city of St. Louis, Lake St. Louis offers many attractions such as an 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, beaches, parks, riding stables, swimming pools, tennis courts, and shopping centers. There is a plethora of dining establishments in the area as well as wineries nearby. SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital and Progress West Hospital allow us to give our local patients excellent care. Our Lake St. Louis office is located right on the lake and consists of 11 exam rooms, 1 ultrasound room, 1 procedure room, and 1 NST room.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician | Sign On Bonus and Relocation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly