Occupational Medicine - Ithaca
Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Occupational Medicine physician to join its practice in Ithaca, NY. Ithaca is nestled in the Finger Lakes Region of NY surrounded by rolling hills, ski areas and boating opportunities
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We’re glad you are interested in joining our team. We would love to speak with you more about our opportunity. Please reach out to Kerry Hitchcock via email at Kerry.Hitchcock@guthrie.org or by phone at 570-887-6409.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Highly trained and experienced physicians focused on common goals
- Enjoy a salaried opportunity, with a typical work day averaging 50% occupational- medicine physicals and 50% workers' - compensation appointments.
- Low-stress environment
- No call and no night, weekend, or holiday work
- A work/life balance others only dream of
- Guthrie's Section of Occupational Medicine is established, boasting over a 25-year history that is regionally unsurpassed.
- Serving over 2000 corporate clients
- Many of Fortune 500 caliber
- Comprehensive service menu
- Excellent communication skills and a sincere interest in working collaboratively with clinicians and administrators in the delivery of integrated care are essential
- Licensure in Pennsylvania and New York will be required
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and provides a quiet, safe environment for families with beautiful homes and neighborhoods. With plenty of cultural and sports activities of its own, Guthrie’s central location affords the benefits of dining, shopping, culture and recreation in small cities and communities, with easy access to big cities like New York and Philadelphia.
Apply for Occupational Medicine - Ithaca
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly