Duke Health is Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Faculty Physicians
The Duke Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine is seeking BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care trained physicians interested in Critical Care Medicine to join the faculty. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with training and experience. Duke offers a full array of benefits including health, dental and life insurance; a generous retirement program; college tuition assistance for dependents; and relocation.
The selected individuals will be actively involved in both inpatient and outpatient duties including:
- Multidisciplinary Critical Care team in our outpatient clinic;
- Rounding on an inpatient pulmonary consult service; and
- Providing critical care coverage at up to 3 expanding Duke University Health System ICUs including the Duke University Hospital Medical Intensive Care Unit.
- Successful candidates must have a strong commitment to academic medicine.
The Duke University Health System, is comprised of 3 hospitals and numerous outpatient facilities. It has been recognized for top ranked health care by TIME and U.S. News & World Report.
- Duke University Medical Center is a full-service tertiary and quaternary care hospital that also serves as a regional referral center. The ICUs are a center for state of the art clinical care, research and education.
- One of the busiest providers of ECMO in the US
- Numerous clinical trials run by Division faculty including respiratory failure, sepsis, palliative care and healthcare disparities.
- Faculty are responsible for the training of nearly 900 fellows, residents and advanced practice providers and comprise one of the largest training programs in the United States.
The Greater Triangle area of Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, is family-friendly, while offering young singles many options for an active outdoor and social scene. The Research Triangle Park (RTP), a globally prominent high-tech research and development center, was conceived around the three main academic centers in the region - Duke, UNC, and NC State. This trio of world-renowned universities coupled with the bio-tech companies of RTP, has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient and nationally recognized as a great place to live.
Interested candidates should apply with a letter of interest of which position they are interested in along with CV to: pdc.dukehealth.org/physician-jobs
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status
Apply for Duke Health is Seeking Pulmonary Critical Care Faculty Physicians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly