Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary or Critical Care Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 600000.00
This is an incredible opportunity for an incoming pulmonary & critical care physician to join a large, robust health system that provides access to every specialty and subspecialty, including pediatric subspecialties. Due to immense growth and investments, there are multiple pulmonary & critical care options that exist in many settings, throughout Illinois. Depending on your preferences these opportunities could range from 100% Critical Care, 100% Pulmonary, or traditional Pulmonary & Critical Care mix. Some options include possibility to relocate a team of pulmonary & critical care providers. All of these opportunities offer incredible quality of life and stability.Job Specifics
- Multiple opportunities exists within the system for a BC/BE, fellowship trained Pulmonary/Critical Care physician, call for details
- Three distinct communities to discuss, each areas population ranges from 130,000 to 250,000
- Incredibly rare entrepreneurial opportunity to take over a state of the art program
- Call to discuss many other options ranging from traditional Pulmonary & Critical care, 100% Pulmonary, or 100% Critical Care
- In all options & locations, after 5 p.m. Critical Care coverage is provided by established eICU program
- Opportunities exist for outreach to nearby medical centers in towns of over 75,000 people
- General pulmonary and critical care medicine to advance EBUS programs already exist, turnkey opportunities
- Join a Nationally known health system that includes 15 hospitals, with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing
- Extremely competition base salary plus incentives.
- Income potential can exceed 90th percentile, there is not a cap
- Student Loan Repayment up to $100,000
- Lucrative stipend paid for up to 2 years while completing your training
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 1 week of CME and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About the Company
- Escape the high cost, low quality of life mega cities, join family friendly cities of 75,000 to 250,000 people
- Each community provides the amenities a metropolitan city would offer, including outstanding restaurants (named best food town in the Midwest!), a variety of recreational activities and unique shopping experiences.
- Live within 1 to 3 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- Home of major midwestern University, ranked the 14th best public university in the nation
- Communities include a medical school with teaching opportunities.
- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the state
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.