University Health is a nationally recognized teaching hospital and network of outpatient healthcare centers, owned by the people of Bexar County. In partnership with UT Health San Antonio, it is consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research.
University Medicine Associates (UMA) is a mission-driven, non-profit, primary care and multi-specialty group associated with University Health. UMA is comprised of over 300 providers who offer more than fifteen different types of services in over twenty-five locations across San Antonio. As patients receive inpatient and outpatient care throughout University Health and UMA, they benefit from a shared electronic medical records system and optimal coordination and continuity of care.
UMA is presently seeking board-certified or board-eligible Endocrinologists to provide care to residents of Bexar County. The practice location is the renowned Texas Diabetes Institute.
UMA and University Health are proud to offer the following:
• Competitive total compensation package
• Quality incentive
• Affordable Medical Insurance/Benefits
• Employer-paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
• Loan Repayment Program
• Annual Professional Business Expense Allowance
• Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
• Generous Paid-Time-Off benefit
• Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
• Monday – Friday schedule
• No inpatient call!
• Opportunities to clinically teach medical students and residents
• Access to hospital services (thyroid biopsy, radioactive iodine, academic conferences)
• PharmD support
• Cutting-edge diabetes research at our door step
• Excellent therapeutic formulary support for the indigent population
• No state tax
• Lower cost of living
Highly qualified and committed physicians are encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com.
We do provide sponsorship for J1 Waivers and H1B Visas. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for Outpatient Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly