Geisinger, a nationally recognized leader in innovation and quality care, is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our team at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
Geisinger Medical Center facilities include a state-of-the-art 10 room endoscopy suite and motility lab. Become part of a dynamic, growing and closely integrated department comprised of more than 20 gastroenterologists, 3 hepatologists and 10 fellows with some of the best resources available for academic and clinical practice. Call is equally shared and averages 4 weeks per year. Transplant Hepatology and our fellowship programs in Gastroenterology and Advanced Endoscopy are located at Geisinger Medical Center.
At Geisinger, our Gastroenterologists:
- Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical and endoscopic research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
- Work closely with mature multi-disciplinary teams; including Hepatitis C and Inflammatory Bowel Disease with imbedded pharmacists on each.
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Medical school loan repayment
- Monthly stipend available to current residents and fellows upon signature of an offer letter
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.
Interested candidates, contact Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. *Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly