Geisinger, a nationally recognized leader in innovation and quality care, is seeking Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist to join our growing team!
As a result of continued growth in our market, we are currently recruiting for BC/BE Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist to join our team at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
Successful applicant would experience the opportunity to work with our integrated Hepatology and Transplant teams, practice along side a dedicated Hepatology nurse practitioner, as well as a multi-disciplinary team based approach to management of hepatitis C.
At Geisinger, there’s ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
At Geisinger, our Gastroenterologists:
- Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical and endoscopic research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
- Work closely with mature multi-disciplinary teams; including Hepatitis C and Inflammatory Bowel Disease with imbedded pharmacists on each.
We are proud of the support we provide:
- Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
- Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, ample paid time off, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Interested candidates please apply at Geisinger.org/careers or contact Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter/Geisinger, at: email@example.com
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. *Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
Apply for Gastroenterologist/Hepatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly