Experienced & Early Career OB/GYNs are invited to apply!
Kaye OB/GYN, an Axia Women s Health care center with tight connections to the community in Cranford, New Jersey for over 40 years, is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN. Kaye OB/GYN is an intimate practice led by Dr. Alissa Kaye. Kaye OB/GYN offers an ideal opportunity for an early career OB/GYN who is looking to become an important part of a close knit practice with a great reputation and a loyal patient following. This position is a great opportunity for gynecological surgery. Call is shared with 10 providers.
City of Cranford: Cranford is a town of rich history, stable residential neighborhoods, and a thriving downtown commercial district and business park. In Cranford, you ll find an excellent quality of life in a friendly home-town atmosphere. The Rahway River winds through Cranford, inspiring the town's nickname, the Venice of New Jersey.
Cranford has been designated a bedroom community to New York City with many outbound commuters (more than 725 people commute by train to NYC each day). By bus or train, Cranford is under an hour to Manhattan.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Anesthesiologist 24/7
- Level III NICU
- Neonatologist & Advanced Neonatal Practitioners
- Student Teaching hospital w/Residents
- Overlook Hospital, Summit, New Jersey
PATIENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Obstetrical care with delivery at St. Barnabas Hospital
- Routine gynecological care with Pap and HPV screening and breast exams
- Contraception initiation and monitoring, including hormonal and nonhormonal options
- STD testing and treatment
- Management of menstrual disorders and menopause
- Gynecologic surgery
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid CME Time Off, CME Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401k & more
- Company Paid:
- Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance: No tail expense!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Axia Women s Health is a community of caring, connected, progressive health professionals committed to giving women more. Women deserve access to a more attentive, more sophisticated, more compassionate healthcare experience that meets their changing needs across time. We connect women to a wider spectrum of care that delivers innovative technology and treatments. The strength of our network gives us the power to continuously elevate the quality of our care while preserving the personalized nature of our approach.
Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, fertility centers, and more. Together, we put women first by connecting them to the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly