Psychiatry | Western CO | 350k Income Potential | Hybrid Telepsych Option
An established private group on the Western Slope of Colorado is seeking a BE/BC psychiatrist to join their growing team as a full-time provider.
Situated near world-renowned Telluride, this hidden gem of a mountain town is home to no commute time and a plethora of outdoor recreation without the crowds.
• Outpatient only with the ability to consult in a variety of different client settings if desired.
• Flexible scheduling with hybrid in-person and tele-psych options.
• $350,000 annual income potential with full benefits and sign-on incentives.
• Ability to step into an established referral base and lead behavioral health services within the community.
• Partnership from day one available with equity, no buy-in needed.
Living in Western Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado State average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Psychiatry | Western CO | 350k Income Potential | Hybrid Telepsych Option
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly