Urology in Scenic Western Colorado Mountain Town | XI Robot | Partnership Track
An established private practice in mountain filled Western Colorado is seeking a BE/BC urologist to join their growing team.
Situated near Black Canyon National Park, this Rocky Mountain hidden gem provides an opportunity for excellent work-life balance and endless outdoor recreation.
• Opportunity to come into an established private practice on an employed or partnership track.
• Modern practice setting with robotics and cutting-edge technology.
• Competitive base salary and production model.
• Emphasis on work-life balance culturally.
• Long-term potential for growth and leadership.
Living in Western Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado State average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Urology in Scenic Western Colorado Mountain Town | XI Robot | Partnership Track
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly