North Texas Employed OB/Gyn Position
Texoma Medical Center, a 414-bed acute care facility located one hour north of Dallas, is recruiting OB/Gyns for employed positions. You will be part of a hospital-affiliated multi-specialty group joining four other established OBs with coverage at a single hospital.
- The position will include all typical OB and Gyn procedures
- robotics experience is welcomed but not required
- OBs also participate in Laborist/high risk call rotation
- Currently, the OBs see patients in office approximately 3.5 days per week and typically see 25 to 35 patients per day
- Compensation will include a competitive salary, bonus structure, and benefits. Other incentives may also be available
The hospital has two surgical suites on the floor, where women can undergo C-sections and other medical procedures and recover in the same area of the hospital. The hospital’s Birth Place also features a dedicated triage area for expectant moms so they can bypass the Emergency Department for pregnancy-related concerns. The hospital also opened the region's first and only neonatal intensive care unit in May 2018. The NICU has 12 private rooms, neonatologists and specially trained staff, including a dedicated lactation consultant and case manager, delivering a higher level of care for newborns. The hospital averages about 1,400 deliveries per year..
The City of Denison, Texas, a community of 22,000 residents, is located 60 miles north of Dallas. Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
Apply for North Texas Employed OB/Gyn Position
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly