Reno-area Hospitalist/Nocturnist Positions
Northern Nevada Medical Center is hiring Hospitalists/Nocturnists for our new hospital facility opening in early 2022 in the desirable Reno/Sparks community.
- Employed positions
- Service will cover at Sierra Medical Center, with positions starting in January 2022.
- 7-day on/7-day off schedule with an average of 182 shifts per year
- Positions will include rounding on floor and some ICU patients, admissions
- Nocturnist position prefers candidates who can do intubations and central lines.
- Experience with procedures is a plus but is not required.
- Compensation will include a competitive salary plus incentives; sign-on bonus, full employed benefits; and vacation time.
This is a unique opportunity to serve a wide spectrum of patients in a growing and diverse community. You will enjoy a work environment with excellent support staffing, low nursing/staff turnover and high engagement.
Reno/Sparks is a rapidly growing community located within an hour drive from Lake Tahoe. Sparks enjoys a distinctive reputation as a leading special events venue, as well as a growing economic hub with several businesses moving to the area including Tesla, Apple and Amazon. The Sparks Marina is just a few miles from downtown and offers superb swimming, boating, fishing, scuba diving, picnicking and spectacular mountain views. Residents are conveniently located within driving distance to Sacramento and San Francisco, while Las Vegas is just a short 45-minute flight.
Apply for Reno-area Hospitalist/Nocturnist Positions
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly