Are you looking for a job where your value as a physician comes from how you take care of patients not your metrics or patient satisfaction scores? Are you looking to work at a place with a supportive family-like atmosphere, where patient care truly comes first? Then look no further than Oroville Hospital.
Oroville Hospital currently has openings in Emergency Medicine. The Emergency Department will provide an opportunity for providers who are independent and energetic to excel as they work alongside an experienced, supportive team of consultants, nurses and staff.
At Oroville you will get to work in a truly ER-centric hospital with dedicated hospitalists based in the ER to support safe and efficient admissions. There is 24hr physician and APP coverage along with a dedicated physician scribe who facilitates documentation and patient flow. The heart of every decision at Oroville Hospital from the top down is on the basis that the patient comes first.
Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine required.
Oroville Emergency Room
- Full-time averages 10 shifts per month
- 12hr shifts 7-7
- ER based hospitalist for efficient admissions
- 24hr APP coverage
- 24hr scribe Coverage
- 2-2.5 patients per hour
- 13 treatment rooms
- 5 trauma/critical Care Room
- 153 Bed Hospital
- 5+ Procedures per day
- Truly independent community based hospital
- Nationally ranked non-profit healthcare system
- Provides a wide range of medical services including imaging, outpatient care and diagnostic laboratory testing throughout the North of California
- A proven leader in innovation and health care.
- $200 million expansion project due for completion in 2022.
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive salary (guaranteed base salary plus incentives)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- CME stipend
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Independant contractor status
- Healthy work-life balance
- Feels like your working with friends and family
- Experienced support team
- Opportunities for student loan repayment assistance
Located in the foothills of Northern California, nestled next to the Lake Oroville State Park, Oroville is well placed for those who enjoy the outdoors lifestyle, with water-sports, hiking, fishing, camping and skiing right on our doorstep. The lively college town of Chico is 20mins to the north. A couple of hours drive will get you to the stunning Lassen National Park or Lake Tahoe, some of the best vacation destinations Northern California has to offer. If the big city is more your scene then Sacramento is an hour away and downtown San Francisco just 3 hours.
James Shorter PhD, Oroville Hospital Physcian Recruiter