Adding Geriatricians to our team!
The Ohio State University College of Medicine is seeking full-time board-certified/eligible Geriatricians to join our team!
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence in Geriatric clinical care, we are actively seeking highly qualified candidates for a Clinician Educator position who have the opportunity to work in outpatient, inpatient consultation and skilled nursing facility settings. Ideal candidates will excel in clinical care as well as teaching medical students, residents, and fellows. Opportunities exist for career development in leadership and educational scholarship.
Requirements: MD or DO; Completion of Internal Medicine Residency from ACGME accredited program; Board-certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and/or Geriatric Medicine.
Preferred Qualifications: Completion of a Geriatrics Fellowship from ACGME accredited program.
Why work for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Central Ohio’s Academic Leader
- One of the largest and most diverse medical centers in the country; only academic medical center in central Ohio and Columbus (Ohio’s largest and most rapidly growing metropolitan region)
- Ranked one of “America’s Best Hospitals" by U.S. News and World Report for over 29 consecutive years
- Voted one of Central Ohio’s “Best Places to Work” by Columbus Business First newspaper”
- For 28 years, recognized as a national leader in quality outcomes and patient safety
- One of the largest health care programs in the region and the only academic medical center in central Ohio
Our planned growth at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Main campus: New construction of a state-of-the-art biomedical research tower, hospital tower, ambulatory center and Health Sciences building that will house the College of Medicine
- Around the city: New construction of 4 ambulatory care centers in addition to 5 established ambulatory care centers up and running today
Why live in Columbus, Ohio:
- 1.8 million population base and diverse cultural, sports, dining and recreational opportunities: Cost of Living is LOW
- Recently voted the #1 IT city in the nation surpassing Silicon Valley
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies
- Ranks in Money magazine’s picks as one of the ten best big cities
- Second fastest growing major metropolitan area in the Midwest : 14th largest city in the nation
- Booming real estate market
- Consistently ranked in the top ten in nearly every category: Economic growth, things to do, affordable cost of living, great place to raise a family
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified women, minorities, Vietnam era and disabled veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Geriatricians
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly