Physician - Vascular Surgery
Board Certified/Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon needed to join our team and help develop new vascular services located at Kern Medical in Bakersfield, CA
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Conveniently located in Bakersfield, CA, just north of Los Angeles
- Predictable work schedule Work/Life balance off 10 weeks per year
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision, CME, 401K
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Stability in a Multi-State Surgical Group with more than 25 years of experience
- Attending on vascular surgery service
- Inpatient service (primary and consultation patients)
- Inpatient vascular surgery consults, and trauma, emergent, urgent, vascular surgeries.
- Participation in night and weekend endovascular and open vascular call.
- Elective vascular surgery practice including elective clinics, operating room blocks
- Help grow Kern s new comprehensive vascular program
The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have a desire to invest in the program and build long-lasting relationships with hospital teams and leadership.
- Must have or be eligible for California State medical licensure
- Completed an ACGME accredited General Surgery residency program as well as a Vascular Surgery fellowship
- Must have three to five years of clinical experience after completion of fellowship residency preferred; however new graduates with exceptional credentials and references will be strongly considered.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery and Fellowship trained in Vascular Surgery
Please contact Brandon Adkins, Senior Physician Recruiter at
Apply for Physician - Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly