Interventional Radiologist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR board certified /eligible
- Current Florida licensure is preferred, but not required - must be able to obtain
- Interventional radiology fellowship trained or adequate experience
- MQSA certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Bonus structure, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day one - benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
About Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center:
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 223-bed acute care hospital located in Panama City on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- Gulf Coast Regional is certified in Advanced Primary Stroke Care, accredited as a Comprehensive Breast Care Center, and is the area s only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation
- The hospital offers other quality services to include orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac, vascular and interventional services.
- We have the only Pediatric ER in the community and the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the region.
- They also earned the Top Performer on Key Quality Measures from the Joint Commission for four consecutive years
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly