- General outpatient Rheumatology practice in a collegial environment
- Opportunity for rapid practice growth
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG Rheumatology colleagues
- Average of 16-20 patients per day
- Fellowship in Rheumatology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,600 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VCommunity Information
Mountain View is located less than 40 miles from San Francisco and 36 miles from Santa Cruz. The city was named because of the spectacular view of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Historically the town began as a stage stop on the route between San Francisco and San Jose known today as El Camino Real (Avenue of the Missions).
The city is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Downtown contains 4 blocks of restaurants and shops that house all cuisines and many different shopping experiences. Castro Street is a pedestrian friendly downtown area. Entertainment is part of the Mountain View culture. You can find many attractions such as the Shoreline Amphitheatre Park, Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts and the Computer History Museum.
Enjoy a bike ride or a walk on the newly constructed Stevens Creek Trail or for the thrill seekers, Great America Amusement Park is minutes away. Mountain View is also home to our new Medical Facility, a 250,000 square-foot, three story outpatient center which houses primary and specialty physician services. It also features a state-of-the-art outpatient Surgicenter and Urgent Care center.
Apply for Rheumatologist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly