Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Radiology Physician in Tennessee
A well-respected private practice providing diagnostic and interventional radiology services is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible pediatric radiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life while living and working in a beautiful Tennessee metro area.Opportunity Highlights
- Partnership track available
- Profit-sharing opportunity as a partner
- Role is 60% pediatric focus
- Ample PTO
Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains along the beautiful Tennessee River, this charming metro area is a perfect place to call home. Filled with genuine Southern hospitality and an array of amenities, it has everything you need and more.
About the Company
- A low cost of living + excellent local schools
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating, golfing, and much more
- Popular downtown area with a thriving arts and culture scene, great shops and restaurants, and entertainment options
- Local airport for ease of travel
- Easy access to Atlanta and Knoxville
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology Pediatric, Pediatric Radiologist, Paediatric Radiology, Paediatric Radiologists, Paediatric Medical Imaging, Pediatric Medical Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist