Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem)
TPMG is seeking a per diem BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist physician to join our team in Oakland, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG), is the largest multi-specialty group practice in the nation with over 9,000 physicians and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care. At The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., we practice a multi-lingual, culturally inclusive approach to care that celebrates the diversity of our patients and physicians. By developing medical programs that are in tune with every aspect of our patients lives from the language they speak to the heritage they embrace we are actively investing in initiatives and services that reflect the diversity of our member community. Here, our bilingual physicians can act as true advocates for their patients, delivering care that's as medically advanced as it is culturally sensitive.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. offers:
- An integrated health care system emphasizing collaboration
- Recognition of third party regulatory agencies and outside organizations as the quality leader
- A long-standing history of stability
- Health Connect, our electronic medical record system
Join us at one of the following meetings to learn about current opportunities and how you help shape the future of medicine.
- 10/8 - 10/12 - American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) - https://aapexperience.org/future-dates/
- 10/20 - AAP Virtual Career Fair - http://aapcareerfair.org/
For more information about our opportunities, please contact Judy Padilla, Senior Physician Recruiter at: (510) 625-5915 or Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org
Please visit our website: https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for Pediatrics - Hospitalist (Per Diem)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly