OhioHealth is hiring a Clinical Pathologist, with experience in apheresis, to join a grassroots BMT program in Columbus, Ohio.
- Opportunity to build a well-rounded program alongside three Blood and Marrow Transplant Physicians
- Practice out of OhioHealth’s 1,000-bed tertiary care center, Riverside Methodist Hospital. Clinic located across the street in the Bing Cancer Center.
- Expect to perform up to four apheresis procedures per day, five days per week.
- Implement an apheresis quality management plan
- Responsible for medical management of patients in the apheresis unit
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Two Apheresis Registered Nurses
- Newly renovated facilities and updated equipment
- OhioHealth is MD Anderson’s largest certified member
- Ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in apheresis and peripheral blood stem cell collection. Knowledge of FACT standards and FDA regulations regarding stem cell collection facilities.
Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future
Today’s complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them. It’s one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey’s hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For.” And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
We Never Stop Learning
At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians — we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
We know growth isn’t limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
We Want to Talk About Your Future
Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability. OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Clinical Pathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly