Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7 on 7 off Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 425000.00
Nationally recognized academic health system is actively seeking BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join the growing Critical Care Intensivist team at 2 affiliated hospitals in Chicagoland’s northwest suburbs.
- Intensivist program provides 24/7 in-house critical care coverage
- 14 shifts per month – (full-time)
- 179-bed community-based hospital with 27-bed ICU
- 128-bed community-based hospital with 12-bed ICU
- EPIC electronic health record system-wide
- Physician-led work environment
- Vast network of specialist committed to comprehensive, collaborative care
Our client is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. This physician-led group works to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. Both hospitals have achieved Magnet® recognition for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.