Valley Anesthesiology and Pain Consultants, an Envision Physician Services practice, is actively recruiting board eligible or board certified Anesthesiologists to join our West Valley Division. Valley Anesthesiology Consultants has long been recognized for providing the highest quality of peri-operative anesthesia care in the state of Arizona.
Valley Anesthesiology Consultants has evolved from the seven founders in 1983 to a group composed of over 350 board-certified or board eligible physicians today. Valley proudly covers virtually all anesthesia specialties with fellowship trained experts. We provide anesthesia services in hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and office-based practices. Several of the hospitals are covered on an exclusive basis; at other facilities Valley provides the vast majority of anesthesia coverage.
This position delivers an excellent compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, 401K, CME & professional liability coverage. Our physicians experience flexible work schedules in a well-regarded and collaborative environment.
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center has served the Northwest Valley for more than 25 years. Some highlights of the facility include:
- Level I Trauma Center, Banner Thunderbird
- Community Hospital-Estrella
- Competitive Salary
- Cases: Bread/Butter, cardiovascular, neuro, ortho, GYN, Transplants,Peds, bariatrics
- 561 beds
- 10 Main ORs, 7 Outpatient ORs
- Recently completed $290 million expansion
- State-of-the-art surgical suites
- Currently ranked one of the top hospitals in the Phoenix metropolitan area by US News & World Report.
- Recipient of a prestigious "Best of the West" award from Westmarc in recognition of the hospital's contributions to the region.
- Generous PTO allowance best in the country
- W2, Medical, Dental, 401K CME reimbursement
Phoenix is a sophisticated, urban region of more than 4.5 million people with a marketplace valued at more than $50 billion. The metro Phoenix population is educated, multi-cultural and upwardly mobile. A combined promise of economic opportunity and quality living convinces more than 50,000 people to move to the Valley of the Sun each year. Residents are as equally dedicated to hard work as they are to play. All four major professional sports are available NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, as well as easy access to top destinations like San Diego, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. With 300 annual days of sunshine, Phoenix residents enjoy golfing, hiking, biking and all things outdoors year-round!BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly