Outstanding Partnership Possibility for an Anesthesiologist in beautiful Jacksonville!
North Florida Anesthesia Consultants, a subsidiary of Envision Physician Services, is currently seeking an Anesthesiologist to join the team at St. Vincent s Healthcare in Jacksonville. The group covers St. Vincent s Medical Center Riverside in addition to St. Vincent s South Side and Clay County, and a few local outpatient surgery centers. St. Vincent s is part of Ascension Health, America s largest nonprofit health system, and has more than 140 years of service in the Northeast Florida region.
Highlights of these opportunities include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 35 Physicians and over 60 Anesthetists
- Partnership and Profit Share possibilities options!
- Diverse case mix: General Surgery, OB, Ortho, GYN, Neuro, Spine, Vascular, Robotics, etc. No trauma or transplants.
- Must be comfortable supervising Anesthetists or running own cases
- Cardiac optional for fellowship trained or those with cardiac experience
- Group promotes fairness and equality for all physicians
- Active call and shift trading platform- very low call burden
- Flexible vacation scheduling
- Benefits start day one- no waiting period!
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, HSA, FSA and 401k with Company match, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.FACILITY INFORMATION
St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside is a 528 bed hospital founded by the Daughters if Charity in 1916. It is part of St. Vincent's Healthcare and Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and non-profit healthcare system. Ascension St. Vincent's is a destination for specialty care - including heart and vascular, cancer, eye disease, kidney conditions, brain and spine, pediatrics, sleep disorders and women s health. The program offers a wide range of minimally invasive procedures, imaging and lab tests and cardio-pulmonary rehabilitation services, all on one campus.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Jacksonville is one of the fastest-growing cities in Florida and its ideal location, moderate climate and high-quality lifestyle allows it to easily attract new residents, businesses and investments. There are a variety of neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget. High-quality schools and childcare facilities, along with low cost of living are just some of the advantages to living in Northeast Florida!BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly