Perinatologist Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente
Leading the future of health care
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunity:
Union City, California
Located along the eastern shoreline of the San Francisco Bay between Oakland and Hayward, the city of San Leandro is a charming, smaller city that is often over-looked by its more glamorous neighbors: San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Residents don t seem to mind though, and take great pride in their quiet neighborhoods, progressive public schools, revitalized downtown area, and booming small business economy. Coffee roasters, tea and chocolate purveyors, and high-tech start-ups are making once-staid San Leandro a bit of a sensation among Bay Area municipalities.
This position is available at our Union City facility with about 15% in San Leandro as the position would cover inpatient in San Leandro.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Perinatologist Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly