Southern Major Metro Seeking Gastroenterologists
St. Dominic's, a well-established 571- bed hospital in Jackson, MS, is seeking four gastroenterologists eager to provide expertise in building a gastroenterology service line.
- Competitive salary which includes productivity incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous benefits package including $4,000 CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Referral base of 500+ providers, including 80 primary care providers
- Leadership and collaboration opportunities
- Outpatient and inpatient consults
- Shared call responsibilities
- GI lab, ambulatory service center
- Not-for-profit status allows for student loan repayment through PSLF
St. Dominic's is part of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. Our health system is one of the largest in Louisiana, with hospitals, clinics and physicians located throughout Louisiana and in Mississippi. In fact, we provide care to almost half of Louisiana’s citizens, and serve in Mississippi's largest metropolitan area. Because of our size and the partnerships, we have with other local organizations, we are able to pool our resources and share cost and service efficiencies and learn from each other, thereby accelerating our ability to improve care and solve challenges.
If you are interested in joining our fantastic culture contact Stephanie Tapp, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or by calling 601-200-8007.
Apply for Southern Major Metro Seeking Gastroenterologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly