Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Georgia
A reputable group committed to providing the highest-quality radiology services and specialized imaging expertise in South Georgia is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible diagnostic radiologist to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a great quality of life while living and working in a scenic paradise.Opportunity Highlights
- Organization utilizes the latest imaging technologies and techniques
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday–Friday schedule—only 6-weekend shifts per year
- Responsibilities include diagnostic radiology, light interventional radiology, and mammography
- $550,000+ income potential
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes 10 weeks of PTO + malpractice coverage
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this charming town is an ideal place to live and work. Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure, peace, and relaxation, or access to ample big-city amenities, you’ll find all you need and more here.
- Safe, family-friendly community with great schools and a low cost of living
- Wonderful housing options, including homes with breathtaking mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—106,000 acres of national forest, 300 miles of hiking trails, and 100 miles of trout streams throughout the region
- A vibrant arts + cultural scene, incredible cuisine, and craft breweries
- Easy access to Atlanta
- Medscape names Georgia one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board eligible or certified in Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist