Private Practice OBGYN | 1:4 Call | Robotics | Northern Virginia adjacent to DC
• Established and collegial female group of 3 physicians and 1 Physician Assistant.
• Private practice model with partnership track. Affiliated with a large, physician owned, multi-specialty network of providers providing operational and clinical support.
• Mixed schedule of OB + heavier GYN scheduling for a 5-day workweek.
• Highly educated, diverse, and compliant patient population.
• State-of-the-art hospitals performing minimally invasive, laparoscopic and Da Vinci robotic surgeries.
• NICU, 24-hour in house anesthesia, and 24-hour neonatal care.
• Guaranteed base salary, production incentives, great benefits, and generous PTO.
• Board Certification or Eligibility Required.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located within 30 minutes of the nation's capital, these vibrant communities offer a variety of neighborhoods from bustling urban and suburban settings to wooded tranquil escapes.
• Family oriented region offering character and charm with great school districts and abundance of extracurricular activities.
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, horse shows, golf, historic sites, quaint taverns, scenic vineyards and so much more.
• Shopping mecca with upscale malls, chic shops, specialty stores and bargain outlet centers.
• Easy access to the beaches and mountains.
• International airport within 30 minutes.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Private Practice OBGYN | 1:4 Call | Robotics | Northern Virginia adjacent to DC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly