Northeast Florida s most preferred health system - located in one of the nation s most sought after destinations - is seeking a FULL TIME NOCTURNIST PHYSICIAN to join our top-ranked and rapidly growing inpatient team. Chosen as the region s most preferred health system since 1990, Baptist Health ranks highest in the categories of Best Doctors, Best Nurses, Best Quality and Best Reputation.
The Strength of Our System
As a Hospitalist with Baptist Health, you will become an integral part of the largest health system in Northeast Florida featuring nationally-ranked facilities and the region s most advanced clinically-integrated physician network. With a robust spectrum of distinguished sub-specialty care, state-of-the-art facilities and Northeast Florida s most comprehensive primary care network, physicians enjoy the opportunity to focus on provision of quality patient care while being supported by sound infrastructure and a mission-driven culture.
- Located in one of the nation s most desirable destinations
- Physician-led program
- State-of-the-art hospital facilities
- Extensive specialist support
- Comprehensive and clinically-integrated primary care and specialty physician network
- Well-established team focused on quality with strong infrastructure for physician support
- 7 on/7 off schedule, Florida lifestyle and competitive compensation combine to create exceptional quality of life
Baptist Medical Center South is ranked #1 by U.S. News and World Report among hospitals in metro Jacksonville and rated by Truven Health Analytics as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the Nation.
Located in the fastest-growing region in Northeast Florida, Baptist Medical Center South is a Magnet-Designated Hospital positioned on a campus of over 1 million square feet offering resort-like amenities for patients and their families while physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and specialized, highly-trained staff.
- 80,000+ outpatient visits
- 50,000+ emergency room visits
- 19,000+ admissions
- 7,500+ surgeries
- 400+ beds
World Famous Quality of Life
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State s best cost of living and the nation s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia s Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities