Physician-Led Medicine next to Yellowstone National Park
Dreaming of wide-open spaces in the Rocky Mountains?
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our multi-specialty clinic in beautiful Cody, Wyoming - the east entrance to Yellowstone. You will join an established regional team of dedicated orthopedic surgeons at Montana’s largest health system.
- Establish a new orthopedic practice in an expanding market
- Collaborate with our regional hospital affiliates
- Subspecialists nearby at the region’s largest tertiary referral center in Billings, Montana
- Team care with another orthopedic surgeon and advanced practitioner
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is based locally in Billings, Montana.
Live next to Yellowstone National Park!
The Cody/Yellowstone area is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise, from skiing and snowmobiling in the winter to hiking, boating, hunting and fly fishing the rest of the year. This friendly community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and abundant family activities. Serve a growing population and practice medicine where your patients are your friends and neighbors. Four seasons of sunshine!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at billingsclinicphysicians.com
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly