$340,968 - $358,032 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$323,892 - $340,104 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
$306,876 - $322,236 annual salary (Pre-Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services is elevating both the field of correctional medicine as well as the careers of IM/FP physicians, like you, dedicated to providing quality primary care. Whatever your professional interest, we can help you continue to hone your skills in public health, disease management and education, addiction medicine and so much more.
CCHCS offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Relocation assistance for those new to state service
- And much more
We currently have opportunities at Mule Creek State Prison, located in the charming community of Ione. Here, you can take advantage of all the outdoor activities the area has to offer including golfing on a championship golf course, hiking and biking through scenic Gold country, or exploring Amador County’s 42 vineyards. And with a reasonable commute from many surrounding communities, you’ll have your choice of country, suburban, or city living.
Contact Kevonna Brown at CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov or (877) 793-4473 for more information.
You may also apply online at https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5612064&user_id=