Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
We are seeking an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician for our established practice, consisting of 8 physicians and 4 mid-level providers in Seattle, Washington.
- The opportunity to join a well respected, busy practice that is known in the community for its exemplary patient care.
- A 1:8 call schedule that helps support quality of life.
- Work-life balance through a flexible clinic schedule (full or part-time), and control over template and hours.
- Multiple venues for GYN surgery, increasing ease of scheduling.
- Patient-focused, compassionate care model practiced by a cohesive team of providers. We support each other in decision-making and operate with partners in Gyn and OB surgery.
- Phenomenal, experienced mid-level and staff support in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Transparent and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Deliveries and Gyn surgery performed at a premier Seattle hospital with a level IV NICU and responsive, collaborative subspeciality colleagues.
- Location in the heart of Seattle, with easy access to the many benefits of this thriving NW city.
About Northwest Women’s Healthcare:At Northwest Women’s Healthcare we are committed to providing comprehensive, expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a warm and personalized environment. Northwest Women’s Healthcare, founded in 1989, continues to be a premier Seattle OB/GYN group. We have delivered over 28,000 babies and performed thousands of gynecologic procedures. Located in the heart of the city, near Swedish Medical Center First Hill, we provide the full spectrum of OB/GYN care that is both individualized and evidence-based.
Apply for Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly