Vascular Surgery Opportunity | Established 2 Surgeon Practice | Alabama Metro
Busy, hospital-employed Vascular Surgery practice opening in Metro Alabama. Practice medicine in a physician driven organization where quality of care, patient satisfaction, and physician retention are the top priorities.
• Established practice joining 2 Vascular Surgeons and an experienced APP
• 100% Vascular Surgery with opportunity for elective practice
• Robust administrative and practice support allowing you to practice at the top of your license
• Excellent opportunity to join an established, but growing 3 surgeon practice
Competitive salary guarantee starting at MGMA Median plus wRVU production bonus
• Sign- on, Relocation, and Loan Repayment Offered
• Comprehensive health benefits,403(b) retirement and 401(k), malpractice, PTO, CME, CME Allowance, etc.
• PSLF Eligible employer
Centrally located in the heart of the Southeast, this historical Alabama city has a thriving cultural arts scene, great local restaurants, seasonal festivals, and a vast park and trail system.
• Stretch your dollar further - Alabama is the 7th lowest taxed state in the country and the cost of living is 11% lower than the national average. The city has a strong economy founded on manufacturing, government, education, IT, and healthcare.
• There is no shortage of family-friendly activities - enjoy the Zoo, take in the stars at the Planetarium, or visit one of the area's many museums.
• Excellent primary and secondary schooling options, as well as several local colleges and universities.
• 1:15 to Birmingham, 2:30 to Atlanta, and 3 hours from the pristine beaches of the Alabama Gulf Shores
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Call or text at 770-643-5520
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Vascular Surgery Opportunity | Established 2 Surgeon Practice | Alabama Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly