Join the Door County Medical Center Team
Hospitalist – Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
- Join a well-established department of 3 FTEs
- 7 on 7 off 12 hour shifts
- 25 bed hospital (Level IV trauma)
- Average patient census of 11 to 12
- Internal referral of primary care physicians
- Emergency Medicine coverage 24/7
- Potential teaching opportunities
Community and Facility
Door County, roughly 45 miles north of Green Bay, is home to 300 miles of spectacular shoreline and five state parks. Door County Medical Center (DCMC) is a critical access hospital and has had the pleasure of serving this wonderful community for more than 75 years. With its main campus in in Sturgeon Bay, and satellite clinics in rehabilitation services facilities in four smaller communities, DCMC has been the leader in health and wellness for Door and Kewaunee counties.
- Competitive compensation and robust benefit package
- Negotiable loan assistance and sign-on bonus
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly