Gastroenterology Opportunity in the Rocky Mountains
Top-tier Salary & Generous Loan Repayment
Join a growing practice of collegial Gastroenterologists and cancer specialists within the state’s largest multi-specialty clinic led by physicians, for physicians.
About the Position
- Research and leadership opportunities
- New outpatient endoscopy unit
- State-of-the-art, nationally-recognized cancer center
- Outstanding surgical and interventional radiology support
- M-F, 8-5 (4.5 days) plus shared call 1:6
About the Health System
- Region’s tertiary referral center
- Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence
This thriving city boasts easy access to world-class skiing/snowboarding, hiking, biking, climbing, fishing, and other outdoor recreation while providing indispensable city amenities. Here, you can discover balance and fun for your family with exceptional schools, safe neighborhoods, and community activities for all ages.
If you’re ready to learn more about making one of the most beautiful (and affordable) regions in the country your home, please send your c.v. or contact me for details.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly