Neurology Hospitalist Opportunity SSM Health Dean Medical Group - St. Mary's Hospital- Madison, WI The Opportunity
SSM Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Neuro Hospitalist. Additional details include:
- Become part of a growing Neurology Hospitalist service
- Anticipated 7 on/7 off schedule; work 7 a.m.-5 p.m., with one evening of night call
- Night call is taken from home but may require coming in for inpatient stroke codes, which are uncommon
- Limited outpatient follow-up clinic with no outreach clinic responsibilities anticipated
- Neurology hospitalist will be responsible for ED calls, inpatient consults and Access Center calls for transfers to the inpatient service.
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
- There is a guaranteed two-year salary, sign-on payment and an outstanding fringe benefits package.
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Fellowship in Vascular Neurology desired
- Wisconsin Medical License (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Active DEA
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was named as 3rd best place to live in America by Livability. com in 2020
- Built around four lakes, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails.
Physician - State of Work Location