United Medical Doctors ( UnitedMD.com ) is looking to add the “best and brightest” full-time/part-time Gastroenterologists to join our multi-specialty private practice which has offices in San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and Orange County.
Our Southern California multi-specialty practice is looking to hire experienced Gastroenterology physicians in all four counties that we serve: San Diego County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and Orange County. The providers will work in supporting a busy clinic setting. Must work well with other physicians and able to accurately assist patients in a clinic type setting.
- Physician-led practice model
- We are a fully integrated independent private practice with physician ownership in multiple Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Lab services, Anesthesia, Imaging Centers, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, and Clinical Research.
- We have a diverse payor mix, University affiliated clinically integrated network, and a large well established patient base.
- Comprehensive benefits including productivity incentives, PPO/HMO health plans, paid vacation, 401k, and CME expenses.
- Competitive salary
- Current DEA number
- Licensed in the State of California
- Graduate of an approved training program in the United States
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly