OB/GYN needed for an outpatient and inpatient practice:
- Hospital Employment
- Backup coverage provided by OB Hospitalist
- Hospital averages approximately 20-30 deliveries a month
- Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus
- Up to $10,000 in Relocation
- Up to $90,000 in Medical Education Loan Repayment
- Opportunity qualifies for the Tennessee State Loan Repayment Program (TSLRP)
West Tennessee Healthcare Martin Hospital is a 100 bed acute care facility. Located in beautiful Northwest TN, this hospital is part of the top ten largest non- profit hospitals in the U.S.
The city of Martin has been recognized as the Top 100 Micropolitan by Site Selection magazine for 2019. Martin, TN is the home of the University of Tennessee Skyhawks. Being the home to a Tennessee System school, we are afforded the opportunity to offer a Town & Gown experience being exposed to many cultural activities, fine arts, academic speakers and Division I athletics. A population of approximately 40,000, Martin has amazing parks, great public schools, fine arts, sports and great festivals. Great local eateries as well as chain restaurants are plentiful. Martin offers a low cost of living and Tennessee has NO STATE INCOME TAX.