Pink Women's Center invites 1 full time Independent Contractor OB/GYN physician to join our team in West Houston/ Katy Texas due to growth in our community and one physician retiring in the near future. The position has Partnership Potential and the chance to build and grow your practice. Katy, Texas is a suburb of Houston with a population of approximately 26,000 people and growing. The rapidly growing Houston area ranks the fourth largest metro area in the United States behind New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. Recent growth job is Positive and have increased substantially over the last few years including Home appreciation.
Due to a very high demand in our growing community, Pink Women’s Center is looking for a dedicated Ob-Gyn physician to join our well established practice that has been in the area for over 30 years. This is a tremendous opportunity to build a strong relationship with our community and our growing patient base.
* Approximately 25-30 patients per day
* Approximately 15 deliveries per month
* Practice call 1:3 (very light patient calls)
Calls are triaged by answering service – only go in for actual delivery or emergency Laboring patients are triaged by OB Hospitalist
* No ER call
* Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
* Electronic medical record and electronic billing
* Office is fully equipped with 4 ultrasound machines, colposcopy, LEEPs, NST, IUDs, Nexplanon, office Hysteroscopy and much more.
* Office is on same campus as hospital-no driving to do a delivery
* Robotic surgery available
* Guaranteed salary with early production bonus
* 2nd year collection based with salary potential $400,000+ No limits to your success.
* Independent Contractor Agreement
* Relocation assistance
* Texas has Tort Reform and no State Income Taxes
* 4 ½ day workweek
* Partnership Potential
* No long term commitment
Memorial Hermann Katy is a state of the art facility providing a wide range of medical and surgical professionals including surgeons, urologist, Gynecologist-Oncologist, level 3 NICU, 24/7 OB-Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatric ER, Chest Pain accredited, Interventional Radiologist, ICU and after hours Maternal fetal medicine consultation
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly