Internal Medicine - Primary Care
UCLA Health is seeking Internal Medicine – Primary Care Physicians for various locations in Southern California.
- Beverly Hills
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Clarita
- Thousand Oaks
- Torrance/South Bay region
- West Los Angeles
- Westlake Village
At UCLA Health, you can alleviate suffering by delivering individualized patient care. Our offices provide both acute and convenience care throughout southern California. You will enjoy the diversity of patients that primary care offers and utilize your full breadth of clinical skills in an innovative community-based practice environment.
- We offer an excellent salary, incentive, and benefits program.
- Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
- Connect with patients while you build your career at one of the country’s top health care systems.
- Work with Epic Systems.
- Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
- UCLA Health is an integrated health system with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
- Staff Physician and Clinical-Educator (Academic) models are available
- American Board of Internal Medicine board certified/eligible
- California licensed or license-eligible
At UCLA Health, your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your physician practice at UCLA Health.