The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Vascular Surgery Division is recruiting a full-time Vascular Surgeon to join our team serving the Greater Pittsburgh and Morgantown areas.
- Excellence in the entire spectrum of vascular surgery, including thoracic and abdominal aneurysms, carotid artery disease, dialysis access, peripheral vascular disease, and venous disease
- Most endovascular cases are performed in the hospital’s state-of-the-art hybrid operating room
- The vascular surgeons are well supported by dedicated physician extenders and office nurses
- The vascular surgery faculty trains “0+5” integrated residents
- General surgery residents also rotate on the service
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Vascular Surgery
- Pennsylvania License
- Completion of an accredited fellowship in Vascular Surgery
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Morgantown West Virginia is a vibrant city located along the Monongahela River and close to the Pennsylvania border in the north central part of the state. It is easily accessible via Interstates 79 and 68, both of which traverse the city. With excellent schools, diverse restaurants, and outdoor activities, Morgantown is one of the major growth areas in West Virginia and flagship location for Mon Health System. In the decades that Mon Health has served its communities, they’ve expanded to become nationally recognized for excellence and lead the state in cardiovascular treatments.Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Ariel Steele| Manager Physician and Practice Onboarding | Allegheny Health Network
(412) 510-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly