The Urology Group (TUG) is seeking multiple well-trained Urologists with a collaborative, clinically innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit to join their practices in 2022 and 2023.
TUG is comprised of almost 50 urologists, advanced practice providers, and other specialists who have been delivering integrated urological care in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/Eastern Indiana metropolitan region since 1996. The central flagship facility includes a large ASC, radiology, and departments in clinical research, pathology, and Rad Onc.
- This opportunity is with the TUG-Middletown clinic
- Upcoming retirements and increasing patient demand have created an opportunity for a new physician to join this established and well-respected practice
- Existing patient base; general urology with opportunity for robotics
- Booked out months in advance for new patients
- Two-year employment with a guaranteed base salary and bonuses
- Two-year partnership track with private equity ownership and NO BUY-IN
- Educational stipend for 2022 and 2023 residents and fellows
If you are interested in receiving additional information, please contact Jason Farr at Curative Talent.
Job ID: JN -032021-24309
Apply for Urologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly