Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon in Roseville
The Kaiser Roseville Hospital is based in the North Valley, between Sacramento and the Sierra Nevada foothills. The practice is made up of 15 orthopaedic surgeons, 3 non-operative physicians, and 12 physician s assistants. This is a busy total joint practice, comprising mainly primary total joint arthroplasty cases. There is also the opportunity for subspecialty interest in complex/revision total joint arthroplasty, hip preservation, trauma or general orthopedics. Call is approximately 1:12 and is community level trauma. A successful candidate will have fellowship training and expertise in hip and knee arthroplasty surgery. Experience with total hip arthroplasty via the anterior approach is beneficial. Candidates will be expected to perform orthopaedic trauma cases in addition to total joints cases.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon in Roseville
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly