NORTON GASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULTANTS OF LOUISVILLE, Kentucky, is recruiting full-time board certified or board-eligible general gastroenterologists with an interest in ERCP to join its growing metropolitan practice. Established more than 30 years ago, this group is an integral part of Norton Medical Group, the employed physician practice division of Norton Healthcare. Currently, six dedicated physicians, four experienced nurse practitioners and two physician assistants cover two facilities: Norton Brownsboro Hospital and Norton Women s & Children s Hospital. The physicians have great relationships with hospitalists, intensivists and emergency department physicians at each facility, so nighttime call coverage is kept to a minimum. The practice is part of a large referring network of more than 1,600 employed medical providers, including more than 320 adult primary care practitioners.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
- Training in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is preferred
- Work schedule includes a combination of office and hospital consultation work, together with daily block scheduling for a full array of state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic gastrointestinal procedures
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy, breath testing and SmartPill technology are available
- Call coverage is split among physicians in the practice
- Competitive RVU-based salary with opportunities for production bonus compensation, sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Norton Healthcare employee benefits, including paid malpractice insurance and retirement contributions
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
WHY NORTON HEALTHCARE FOR YOUR CAREER?
- Strong support network of advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, educators and social workers
- Strong continued investment in technology and physical spaces for improved patient care environments
- Ranked by Becker s Healthcare as one of the 150 Top Places to Work In Healthcare in 2019
- Recognized as one of America s Best Employers for Women by Forbes (2018 and 2019)
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To discuss this opportunity, contact Angela Elliott, senior recruiter, providers, Norton Medical Group, at (859) 613-1984 or email@example.com. To see all of our career opportunities, visit BeANortonDoctor.com.
Apply for Gastroenterology (ERCP)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly