Affluent St. Louis - Gastroenterology - Large network
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Gastroenterologist. This is a full-time position, joining a busy established practice. The system has 23 GIs currently. They are looking for someone in a traditional practice, including outpatient clinic, inpatient consults, and shared call amongst other GIs.
- Seeking board certified or eligible Gastroenterologists
- ERCP and EUS skills preferred - not required
- Clinic within walking distance to GI lab
- q4 Call at 1 location
- Large built in referral base
- Full employed benefits
- Compensation competitive with regional metrics and experience
- 493 bed, nonprofit hospital with more than 60 specialty areas servicing 26 locations throughout St. Louis
Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988. Known as the 'City of Volunteers" because of its citizens' history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House. Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to international airport and any amenity desired!