OB/GYN Practice in Suburbs of Charlotte, NC
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a medical center in South Carolina with the recruitment of an OB/GYN physician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. The medical center is opening a new hospital in Fall 2022 in this beautiful suburb of Charlotte, NC!
- Projected deliveries 400 annually
- LDRP suites State of the Art Equipment
- NICU beds
- Monday ? Thursday (8am-5pm) and Friday (8am -2pm)
- 3-4 days in Clinic and day in the OR
Fort Mill is an excellent, central location and bedroom community of Charlotte. Being less than a 30 minute drive, it makes a great alternative to living in the big city, but close enough to all the amenities that a big city bring.
- Median age 35 years
- Medical family income $117,000
- Highly ranked schools
- No shortage of Golf Clubs
- The Anne Springs Close Greenway ? incredible protected natural area with over 2,100 acres
Offering regionally competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that may include student loan repayment program, paid time off, medical/vision/dental/life insurance, income replacement, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k) savings plan, and more. No visa support.
York County is in northern South Carolina and is a popular suburb of Charlotte, NC. The county is home to over 226,000 residents and is one of the fastest growing communities in this region.
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.