Neuroradiology Positon in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 550000.00
Candidates who are board-certified neuroradiologists are encouraged to consider an excellent opportunity with a private physician-owned practice in Northern California. This position offers partnership with the ability to earn competitive income while working within an organization known for providing quality care to all of its patients.
- Practice 50–60% neuroradiology
- 1-year partnership track with equal partnership opportunity
- $550,000+ income potential
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Stable practice with little turnover + no layoffs throughout COVID-19
- 12 weeks of vacation per year + ample fringe benefits as a partner
- Weekend call only, mostly taken remotely—NightHawk service covers night call during the week
- Additional positions available in diagnostic radiology and breast imaging
Located in the foothills of beautiful Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, this inviting Northern California community is an ideal place to live and work. With stunning scenery all around and endless opportunities to explore the outdoors, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- Wonderful homes with gorgeous mountain views resembling a painted landscape
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Mountains, rivers, and parks all throughout the region
- Consistent sunshine year-round
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—more than 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, world-class fishing, kayaking, golfing, and much more
- Local regional airport, top-notch shops and restaurants, entertainment options, and arts and cultural attractions
- Within driving distance to Sacramento, the coast, Oregon, and a variety of sought-after West Coast and Pacific Northwest areas
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Neuroradiology Positon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly